Monday, June 20, 2005

Twenty four is the number

At 12 midnight, my loving husband surprised with three gifts. I was thinking of sleeping na rin since I noticed he was also getting sleepy. Super surprise since I thought magcracram siya on Monday morning to buy any gift if ever. Yun pala prepared na si darling.

> He gave me a cute checkered box for storing photos, memorabilias etc.
> Something for the office (notepad and a magnetic pen)
> ALIAS Season 2 DVD!!! (I've been wishing he would give me that)

I really cried and shrieked a little bit because of these surprises. I was so happy! Sobrang swerte ko talaga and I've been super blessed ever since I've met Ferdie.

During the day, when I went to work Mia called me up while I was in the elevator. A lot of people greeted me din like never before - so many blessings talaga. When it rains it pours.

At the office, at around 430 everyone gathered to sing happy birthday to me. Then they gave me a gift and I really appreciate it kasi sobrang bago palang ako pero I feel so welcome. Super nice nila talaga. They also handed me with a bouquet of flowers. Kala ko galing sa kanila, galing pala kay Dear! Na naman! Super talaga si Superman. It was so pretty - pink tulips with white roses.

To top it all off, at dinner time, we saw the city lights while we were in a river cruise =) Saya and it was a new experience indeed. My husband was right, even if I'm so far away from all my friends and family, their love will be felt...

My deepest thanks to my family, friends and for my dear who always makes me cry happily during my birthdays. Getting older is not so bad after all.

4 comments:

ivanish said...

hope you had a great day cia!!! :-) love you dearie!!!! glad to know all's great with you there at 'gapore! hehe

jk said...

happy birthday cia!!!

ria said...

Hi Cia happy birthday! Sorry di kita na-greet nung mismong Jun 20, down kasi ang internet namin. . . I'm happy you had a great time! Super sweet naman ni Ferdie =) Miss you!

Cia Hermosa-Jorge said...

Salamat Ria =) no prob.

Ingat ka and God blesshu!