Sunday, June 19, 2005

Birthday Eve

In a few hours, I'll be turning 24. But technically, I'll be turning 24 at 6:06 am.

Slowly taking in that reality... slowly but shorely (hehe) I should stop thinking of the quantity of time or years I've been using up but rather the quality of life I've been blessed with plus the things that I've been given the opportunity to achieve.

I AM BLESSED, I know that for a fact... truly blessed. And I know and I strongly feel that God gave me all the tools and talents to do something great for Him. With that, I dont need to wish for anything more. Its just a matter of doing what you can every minute, every day.


2 comments:

penny said...

Happy 24th Birthday Cia! Imagine, 25-30% of your life has passed na... :) I pray you more blessings and triumphs in life!

huggles,
-Pen

Cia Hermosa-Jorge said...

Thanks Pen, thanks so much =)