In a few hours, we'll be leaving for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We're going to try to combine work (of my dear) with a semi-amazing race experience. We're going to try to see as much of KL in two full days.
We have two books for the journey; both autobiographies "Still Me" by Christopher Reeve and "Lucky Man: A Memoir" by Michael J. Fox. We decided that I would be reading Reeve's book first since I havent read it and Ferdie wants to read it. Amazing how we can just borrow these books at the city library. Real cool and practical.
I also borrowed a travel book guide "Lonely Planet: Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei" to help us with the trip. Will definitely post pictures... hope we get good ones.
Take care and have a good weekend!
Friday, April 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So how was your trip? :) Weren't able to to wish you well when you left... ngatyon ko lang nabasa yung post mo. Pictures! *huggles* Pen
Post a Comment