I was trembling when I saw Gonzalo (the Managing Director of Millward Brown Singapore) calling my cellphone at 10 this morning. He told me they decided to give me the post. SUPERWOW! I was so happy and surprised since they were supposed to call me later this week but they called me the next day after the interview. Its great =)
Of course, I didnt say yes right away and talked to the HR and all about the benefits and growth at Millward. After some pondering, I decided to say yes.
Amazing how things can happen so fast! As for BBH, I think at this point I want to start with something familiar to me first in a foreign country. Then when I dont see any growth in myself in MB, then I'll call BBH again --- hoping at that time, I would be more valuable and I have more to offer.
Yun lang =)
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
this is great news! =)
Congrats Ci! :) and good luck!
Post a Comment