We started the day, with gifts! Kunwari wala akong gift kasi I gave him a gift for his bday pero siyempre, di puede yun... I bought him a very practical & useful gift this time. I've been pleading to him to buy an electronic shaver since I saw his cuts from his extremely used and old Gilette shaver. So with this perfect opportunity, I bought him his first ever electronic shaver. When he opened it and used it, tinutukso ko siya 'uuuyyy sophistication' haha
I caught his first encounter with his new electronic shaver on video. Too bad I can't post it here, pero ang tagal niyang ginamit yung shaver... haha, parang walang bukas. But I'm happy he's enjoying his new useful toy.
Okay so ako naman ang nagaantay ng regalo, pero dahil niregaluhan niya ko ng nano nung aming 2nd bf-gf anniv, super okay lang na walang regalo. Kasi nung time na yun, wala akong pera masyado. But then I heard a ding dong at our door. It's tulips! Delivered at our doorstep. haha My favorite flowers in the whole wide world! So I was surprised and really happy.

Ang clincher eh ang tula ng aking Dear-o na binasa niya kaya hindi niya nabreak ang record niyang paiyakin ako everytime there's a special occassion. Here's the poem:
We began our life-changing journey with an exchange of I dos
Armed with an eternal promise, to be partners through and through
The ride did not start out smooth, being uprooted in a strange land
Outwardly grand yet inwardly devoid
Leads us to seriously question
Is Singapore a right decision?
Eyes swollen with tears, hearts aching for home
But these only kept us strong
Blossoming like this country does, forced to survive without a hinterland
Our love deepened and God saw it all
He blessed us with this rare gift, now growing inside of you
One year has passed, eyes fixed on the future
Singapore still a question mark
But one thing is certain
This we ought to know all along
We are never alone in this journey after all
Happy Anniversary my dear and I love you even more.
So now you know why I cried...

4 comments:
awww.. ang sweet! :)
happy anniv sa inyong dalawa. ;)
Ang ganda ng poem... halos maiyak na rin ako.
Awww :)
Post a Comment