Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Project Runway wrap up

The first season of PROJECT RUNWAY wrapped up yesterday.

I was moved to tears especially when the one I was rooting for won! I know it's all about fashion and designing - something I never really had too much interest in - BUT, I relate to the creative process and the tremendous hardwork that went through for their last task. I remember my theatre gigs were we practice everyday until we have blisters on our feet or sorethroat or just really dark circles in the eyes - I think there's nothing more soulful than doing something really creative. May it be acting, singing, dancing etc. - it's so much challenge to do things that you can proudly say YOUR OWN. I miss those days... but now I realize I'm taking part of another creative process as I carry our child inside of me... amazing...

No comments: