skip to main | skip to sidebar

C.I.A. confessions

philosophies, random thoughts, spiritual realizations from a girl who is still learning...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bagong trip...

Yes I finally fixed up my multiply site and looking for friends who are members too! So paramdam kayo ah?

Btw, here's the link to my site:

http://ciafiles.multiply.com

Posted by Cia Hermosa-Jorge at 4:48 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ▼  2006 (20)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Bagong trip...Yes I finally fixed up my multiply s...
      • Let's play TAG!Tagged by Julette...4 jobs I've had...
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (50)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (25)

Links

  • JK Rowling
  • Juan Ekis
  • Kambal
  • Kateh
  • Ms Lea
  • My Tumblr
  • My Twitter
  • Ria

About Me

My photo
Cia Hermosa-Jorge
View my complete profile