Friday, November 18, 2005

3rd month update

I have now passed my first trimester. As much as I would like to say that everything went smoothly, there were some bumps in the road. But don't get me wrong, after all the morning sickness, tough time sleeping, feeling drowsy and down, an almost miscarriage - I still believe in the bottom of heart that me and my husband experience a miracle everyday. And I know for sure we are truly blessed to experience starting a family.

We just hope we'll do a great job for this little person inside of me...

3 comments:

Ryan C. said...

hi cia!

add mo naman blog ko

http://dugay-na-sa-manila.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cia, went through my blog and found this one bit i wrote about your wedding. just thought of sharing, hope you like it :-) - eebanah


Wed
A Filipino family's bond exemplified. Manila's beauty radiated, appreciated - the Malate Church, the Park, Roxas Boulevard, the Boardwalk, and the old house by Intramuros - and even more, experienced. It was endearing, touching, insightful, and inspiring. It was fun and radical. Her song, his poem, now bound by eternity. The simple grandeur of a wedding day, soothing...

Cia Hermosa-Jorge said...

ey Ivanna, I LOOOOVE IT!

thanks so much for this touching piece - makes me go back to that special moment so easily.

mwah! take care and continue to be happy!