I thought I would survive the corporate jungle with such ease here in Singapore when I started working last June 7 but I was proved wrong...
There is such a way as the 'Singapore' way of working which is about pushing yourself to the limits; going the extra mile... twice!; doing work in such a way that you are very consistent, a true professional and perfectionist. I thought I was okay when I was working in the Philippines, I thought I was already a hardworker - hindi pa pala.
I have yet to stretch and open my mind. I have yet to conquer more fears to know myself a little better every day. I have yet to prove to them that Filipinos are great workers.Now looking back over the three short (yet seemingly longer) months, I thank God, my husband and friends for helping me realize that all the frustrations, tears and ball breaking moments is all because "I am still learning.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Redefining 'hardwork'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sige cia, itaas mo bandera naten! :)
Salamat ng marami Kateh :)
Post a Comment